'

The gReaTest Hap!nesS YoU cAn HavE Is KNowiNg ThAt YoU D0 N0t NecEsSaRiLy rEqUirE Abs0lUte HaP!nesS:)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

kung alam mo lang sana;(

I never realize that i need you...
I never thought that i like you...
I never wished to have you, but now, I feel something missing,
someone gone.. 
Suddenly it comes to my mind. 
You were the one who’s gone; you never know how much "i missed you".
You never felt how much i care for you, 
I want to show it to you, and let you feel how much i think and dreamed of you, but i couldn't, i can't...
I feel so confused, so weak, I tried to stop thinking of you, but your memories keep begging me. What would i give?
What should i do?
I want to spent time with you all day and even forever...
I just hope that our path will cross again and that time can't end...
Now, i feel so miserable inside, because I've missed your smiling face, your caring words..
I kept asking myself. Am i stupid or what?! 
For letting you go, for letting you feel hopeless..
How I've realize that I'm the one who's hopeless..
I'm the one who lost, if you only knew...
i want to say to you" HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU"!!


No comments:

Post a Comment