'

The gReaTest Hap!nesS YoU cAn HavE Is KNowiNg ThAt YoU D0 N0t NecEsSaRiLy rEqUirE Abs0lUte HaP!nesS:)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How "I love You" Impact

"I LOVE YOU" this three of the most powerful words in history, regardless of the language in which they are spoken, and the big impact and influence of this words on our lives.

"I love you," "Je t'ame," and "Ich liebe dich" all mean the same; it's just stating "I love you" in three different languages: English, French, and German.
These words are used many times in many types of relationships.
Regardless of what they have, the power - when coupled with appropriate action.
They mend the hearts of broken people, set captives free, and turn the hearts of people towards those who love them.

"I love you" - turns frowns into the brightest of smiles.

"I love you" - brings light into the place where darkness had ruled.

"I love you" - brings hope where hopelessness had reigned.

"I love you" - setting hearts on fire and faces aglow.

"I love you" - life-changing words indeed!

but the problem is that 'how people meant it.'


No comments:

Post a Comment