'

The gReaTest Hap!nesS YoU cAn HavE Is KNowiNg ThAt YoU D0 N0t NecEsSaRiLy rEqUirE Abs0lUte HaP!nesS:)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

why love..

 

Do I Have a Choice?
Sometimes I wonder how it is feels to be in love?
...Is it make your life complete?
Is it full of joy and happiness?
...Or, of pain and sufferings?
I guess one wouldn’t really know unless she falls in love
I never wanted to fall in love then,
I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to play the game
But even if I never wanted to
I just felt my heart being trapped
And I found out love wasn’t all that bad.
It made me feel great, but only for a while.
Suddenly, little by little,
I found myself falling apart
Again I wonder why?
...Is falling in love and being hurt is the name of game?
If so, do I have a choice?
On Me;
Love is an intimate personal thing between to people,
two hearts, two souls, two minds.
Intermingling as one.
 Maybe this is the way it’s supposed to be or
At least that’s how its starts
But somehow you can’t help wanting to share it with words.
This beautiful feeling of love cannot be hidden
...Even in the midst of a crowd, your eyes meet,
...Your smiles light up and they give you away,
... You’re in love with each other, intimately, personally to be sure..
>>But the world is beginning to notice and you don’t mind at all.<< haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment