'

The gReaTest Hap!nesS YoU cAn HavE Is KNowiNg ThAt YoU D0 N0t NecEsSaRiLy rEqUirE Abs0lUte HaP!nesS:)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The value of woman..

 For God single daughters: a sweet message from Him.
"No man can ever claim you unless he claims you from me."
  "I reserved a man for you who has my heart and loves me even more than he will love you."
    "I won't give unless he asks you from me."
      "Soon you will know him, I have a perfect time."
        "You're my Princess, my Daughter."
          "Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from my hand, 
    for 'I AM YOUR FATHER, THE KING OF KINGS. 
        TRUST MY PLAN COZ YOUR WORTH LOVING.:)
*******************************************************
The Hebrew Talmud says:
"Be careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears. 
Every tears a woman sheds is equivalent to man's sacrifices in life. 
Woman came from man's rib, not from his feet to be stepped on, 
not from his head to be superior upon, 
but from his side to be his equal, 
under his arms to be protected,
near to his heart to be loved..know the value of every woman.

A girl is especial. Created by God.
If you praise her she thinks you're lying.
If you don't, you're good for nothing.
If she talks, she wants you to listen. 
You listen, she wants you to talk.
Kiss her, you're not gentleman. 
If you don't, you're not a man. 
If you agree to all her likes, you're a wimp.
If you don't, you're not understanding. 
So simple yet so complex, so weird yet so beautiful. that's a girl. 
A n0n-understandable creature.
In short-*sakit sa ulo* but makes a man complete* hehehe..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment